DOSING AND DISPENSING SYSTEMS
LAWER is a well-established all-Italian Company, operating since 1970 in automatic dispensing systems.
The Company is nowadays a landmark for advanced and flexible systems, suitable for successful application in various industrial areas, such as rubber, textiles, cosmetics, paint and the food industry.
These business areas, in nowadays' challenging global market, must likewise pursue key objectives such as:
- Productivity optimization thus respecting the environment
- Quality improvement
- Contain production costs
- Reduction of waste and power consumption,
In order to obtain these results, the following points are therefore essential:
- Carefully check the production processes,
- Rationalization and automatization of each step
- Elimination of human errors
- Guaranteed hygiene and safety of departments,
- Pollution-free production.
The ideal partner in the achievement of these objectives is LAWER, capable of offering a complete range of dispensing systems for powders and liquids, joint with state-of-the-art automation.
system, for the automatic weighing of powder produce for the preparation of mixes, blends, compounds and master-batches.
- automatic Formation of Bags;
- plastic EVA bags can be obtained in required sizes, starting from a roller of tubular film cut and heat-sealed at one end;
- on the bag is printed the identification of contents;
- each bag is placed in a stainless steel container to allow filling with the dispensed product.
Automatic Weighing of Powder Products
The system is modular and can be equipped with 10 to 50 stocking silos, one for each product to be dispensed automatically. Each silo can be loaded by gravity or pneumatic force, with safety, filtering, or bar-code reading devices. For largely utilized products delivered in big-bags, is available a pneumatic transportation system to the chosen silos.
Each silo is equipped with an anti-pack and dispensing device allowing a tuned delivery of products, high/low level probes and humidity sensors.All silos, positioned in two parallel lines, are suspended on a metallic support structure, below which is placed a synchronized tray-to-tray handling and advancing system for containers fit with plastic bags to receive the dispensed products.
Underneath each silo corresponds a weighing system.
Handling of Containers and Bags
The plant is equipped with devices controlling the automatization of handling of containers: fitting and extraction, air-tightening and heat-sealing of the bags.
The plant can be personalized and completed with optional accessories such as:
automatic handling of filling/emptying of cartridges, packed with sealed bags labeled with final ID;
- integrated manual weighing device for products not listed in the system;
- handling of pre-dosed materials for the creation and coupling of bags.
You can also visit Lawer´s homepage www.lawer.com.