MBT 4836 PC/DP850
Pressure Blast System
MBT4836 is an effecient direct pressure cabinet with pressure pot to hold blast media, certified with CE certificate of conformity.
When the foot pedal control is depressed, air pressure is released into the pressure pot, pressurizing the pot and then forcing the media from the pot through the blasting hose to the nozzle.
Pressure blast cleaning is done at 2,8 to 4,1 bar. Due to this lower pressures, blast media breakdown is greatly reduced even though a high volume of media is being directed at the part to be cleared. Most of the media is recovered through the recycling process.
Direct pressure blast cleaning is ideal for powder coat stripping, mold and screw cleaning, for applications when large surfaces must be cleaned quickly and for production blast cleaning with abrasives.
- Depth 914 mm
- Width 1 219 mm
- Height 914 mm
- Depth 940 mm
- Width 1 346 mm
- Height 1 981 mm
- Shiping weight 635 kg
- 2 438 mm x 1 956 mm
- Cyclone separator constructed of 10-gauge steel for durability
- Cabinet and dust collector constructed of 14-gauge steel
- CE certificate of conformity
- Pressure range 0,7 až 8,2 bar
- Plastic media capacity: app. 22,5 kg (abrasive app. 45 kg)
- Vibrating screen in cyclone hopper
- Fluorescent lightning
- Airline moisture filter
- Pressure regulator
- Safety enclosed pedal
- 1,3 cm heavy-duty blast hose
- Tungsten carbide nozzle: standard 0,64 cm
- Optional nozzle sizes: 0,32 cm, 0,48 cm, 0,79 cm
- Including 30 tubular filter bags
- Manual bag shaker
- Motor 2 HP, 3450 RPM, 230 V - single phase, 60 Hz (three phase optional)