MBT 4848 PC/DP850 with mold cleaning unit
Pressure Blast System With Mold Cleaning Unit
MBT4848 with mold cleaning unit is an effecient direct pressure cabinet with pressure pot to hold blast media, certified with CE certificate of conformity.
When the foot pedal control is depressed, air pressure is released into the pressure pot, pressurizing the pot and then forcing the media from the pot through the blasting hose to the nozzle.
Pressure blast cleaning is done at 2,8 to 4,1 bar. Due to this lower pressures, blast media breakdown is greatly reduced even though a high volume of media is being directed at the part to be cleared. Most of the media is recovered through the recycling process.
Includes optional Mold Handling System ... features a counter balanced overhead door, a track inside cabinet and a track extension outside cabinet. Also includes a mobile work car to move molds into and out of the cabinet, with a turnatble mounted on the work car to rotate molds.
- Depth 1 219 mm
- Width 1 219 mm
- Height 1 219 mm
- Width 1 905 mm
- Height 2 286 mm
- Weight 998 kg
- 2 896 mm x 2 896 mm
- Cyclone separator is constructed of 10-gauge welded steel for durability
- Cabinet and dust collector are constructed of 14-gauge steel
- CE certification of conformity
- Plastic granulate capacity app. 22,5 kg (abrasive app. 45 kg)
- Heavy-duty blast hose 25,4 mm
- Vibrating particle screen in hopper
- Fluorescent lightning
- Airline water filter
- Pressure regulator and gauge
- Safety enclosed foot pedal
- 1,3 cm heavy-duty blast hose
- Tungsten-carbide nozzle: standard 0,64 cm
- Optional nozzle sizes: 0,32 cm, 0,48 cm, 0,79 cm
- Large diameter gloves for proper blasting of molds on the mobile workcar/turntable
- Includes 30 tubular filter bags
- Manual bag shaker
- Motor: 2 HP, 3450 RPM, 230 V - single phase, 60 Hz (three phase optional)