Pressure Blast System
MBT3630 is an effecient direct pressure cabinet with pressure pot to hold blast media, certified with CE certificate of conformity.
When the foot pedal control is depressed, air pressure is released into the pressure pot, pressurizing the pot and then forcing the media from the pot through the blasting hose to the nozzle.
Pressure blast cleaning is done at 2,8 to 4,1 bar. Due to this lower pressures, blast media breakdown is greatly reduced even though a high volume of media is being directed at the part to be cleared. Most of the media is recovered through the recycling process.
Direct pressure blast cleaning is ideal for powder coat stripping, mold and screw cleaning, for applications when large surfaces must be cleaned quickly and for production blast cleaning with abrasives.
- Depth 762 mm
- Width 914 mm
- Height 584 mm
- Depth 889 mm
- Width 1 041 mm
- Height 1 727 mm
- Weight 380 kg
Floor space including dust collector:
- 1 041 mm x 1 702 mm
- Dust colector constructed of 10-gauge welded steel for durability
- Cabinet constructed of 14-gauge steel
- CE certificate of conformity
- Media capacity: app. 22,5 kg (abrasive app. 45 kg)
- Vibrating particle screen in hopper
- Fluorescent lightning
- Airline water filter
- Pressure regulator and gauge
- Safety enclosed foot pedal
- 1,3 cm heavy-duty blast hose
- Tungsten carbide nozzle: standard 0,64 cm
- Other optional sizes: 0,32 cm, 0,48 cm, 0,79 cm
- Includes 12 tubular filter bag
- Manual bag shaker
- 1 HP blower motor, 3450 RPM, 110 V/1-phase, 60 Hz (3-phase optional)