Pressure Blast System
MBT4040 is an effecient direct pressure cabinet with pressure pot to hold blast media, certified with CE certificate of conformity.
When the foot pedal control is depressed, air pressure is released into the pressure pot, pressurizing the pot and then forcing the media from the pot through the blasting hose to the nozzle.
Pressure blast cleaning is done at 2,8 to 4,1 bar. Due to this lower pressures, blast media breakdown is greatly reduced even though a high volume of media is being directed at the part to be cleared. Most of the media is recovered through the recycling process.
Direct pressure blast cleaning is ideal for powder coat stripping, mold and screw cleaning, for applications when large surfaces must be cleaned quickly and for production blast cleaning with abrasives.
- Depth 1 016 mm
- Width 1 016 mm
- Height 787,4 mm
- Depth 956 mm, completely open 1 176 mm
- Width 1 118 mm
- Height 1 803 mm
- Weight 635 kg
Floor Space Including Dust Collector:
- 2 438 mm x 1 956 mm
- Cyclone separator is constructed of 10-gauge welded steel for durability
- Cabinet and dust collector are construced of 14-gauge steel
- CE certificate of conformity
- Plastic media capacity: app. 22,5 kg (abrasive app. 45 kg)
- Vibrating particle screen in hoper
- Fluorescent lighting
- Airline water filter
- Pressure regulator and gauge
- Safety enclosed foot pedal
- 1,3 cm heavy-duty blast hose
- Tungsten carbide nozzle: standard 0,64 cm
- Optional sizes of the nozzle: 0,32 cm, 0,48 cm, 0,79 cm
- Includes 30 tubular filter bag
- Manual bag shaker
- Motor: 2 HP, 3450 RPM, 230 V/1-phase, 60 Hz (3-phase optional)